04 April 2011

Love is love?

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
-- Author Unknown




Pernah satu ketika,
aku gelisah bila bayang menemaniku
aku tidak bisa hidup hanya dengan bayangannya
yang ku mahu
adalah dia di sampingku
terus berjalan menemaniku
beriringan ketawa dan menangis
yang ku mahu 
dia untuk selamanya

Don't hug me, it only makes me want to never let go.
-- Allison Mosher

aku tidak ingin memisahkan semuanya
masih jelas memori berputar
pabila waktu terus berdetik
aku sedar
dia akan terus menjadi bayang
dan aku gagal menjadikan dia pendampingku

Goodnight! Goodnight!
Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say goodnight til it be morrow.
-- William Shakespeare

we never say goodbye to each other
all that we did was parted and disappeared

saat kaki terasa kaku untuk melangkah
jiwa terasa lemah untuk bernafas
dunia yang ku huni terasa sepi
jauh ku bawa diri mencari damai

dan di situ
ketemu kamu
senyumannya menanti
hatinya gigih menemani hatiku yang parah

If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.
-- Author Unknown

tidak kenal erti jemu
bersamanya membawa senyuman
seperti bayu
dia meniup kekuatan
menghembus semangat
memberi tempat untuk ku kembali bernafas

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
-- Ray Croft

i can still remember the first time i saw u

When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.
-- Author Unknown

dan kini dia terus disampingku 
membuat hari-hariku terasa indah
seakan lupa akan kesakitan lalu

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
-- Julia Roberts

yang ku mahu hanya kamu :)

"beware,the shadow will owez follow you"

jika aku pernah gelisah saat bayang menemaniku
kini tidak lagi
tiada manusia yang tiada bayang
i'll embrace you like i used to do
bayang hanya bayang
tidak bererti andai tidak diberi erti
dan mungkin juga tiada erti lagi

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin Into his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.
-- Emily Dickinson

Kayzier, Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.-- Robert A Heinlein

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini