30 September 2010

are you that dumb?

yeah...
are you dat dumb???
this thing happened 3 weeks ago...
but it affected me till today...yes today!

hmmmm
on that day of raya....
we chatted...its been a year...yes...the relationship starts to crack on the eve of raya last year...
if he ever remembered that...
n y the call was made to me...i dunno....early morning of raya....
didnt pick it up tho...after a few hours of feeling bad for not picking it up since it was raya day....
i return his call...on the next day...i gez?couldnt remember it...

didnt mind about that...
that's not the problem....
the problem(for me) started when he asking me how was my life with that guy?
*i was wondering..which guy??*

but i juz let him continue speaking his heart on his part.....
n he asked me... 'how was ur fiance doin?'
i was like ' uhh?fiance?'
in my heart 'i'm not like you...'
but it goes differently when i talked
'x jadi tunang...xmau la dia...x serasi dan x best...cukup la apa yang jadi'

then the line goes silent....macam kt medan perang.....sunyinye tu...
then with his soft voice trying to coax me...he asked me again....
'nape ni?r u ok hun?why didnt you accept the propose?'

i went silent on the line...
in my heart
'f**k you...iznt dat a stupid question?'
mulut masih bersabar...xnk gadow2 hari raya....
then he continued....
'izit bcuz of your previous experience?awak serik dgn ex awak ek?'

ok! that's too much....
tears start rolling down...
are you that dumb?are you trying to test my patience MNF?
or did you forget that you are the one who send me to this hella feelingsssss??

still...i'm trying to control the situation...
just saying to him that...
'perasan la awak..xda kna mngena dgn awk..die tu bosan..kami x serasi...xmau risk kan hidup unt another suffering life like u give me..'
then..he just went  'ohhhh'....'jangan la gtu...'
then i just laugh....a full of painful laugh...if he ever realized it....
i will never forget the memories the rest of you gave me....
Whenever you realize it..it will be too late...
remember...what goes around comes around darl.....

2 comments:

chris federick said...

guys -.- too thick sometimes. applies to me too haha. Cheer up ay :)

EL90 said...

haha thz....feelin better afta spilling evrythings out...hope he wont visit my blog...if not i'll surely felt guilty to death...huk2

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini