08 March 2010

Thanks to you my dear... :)

Tetibe nk bwad special thanks kt sni...
before diz tak sempat nk bwad ucapan mekasih en...
This is a special 'thank you' note from me...
:)


hey you..
thz for da break up..i'm so fuckin effin happy than before..i enjoy my life better than i was with u..i'm glad we'd broken up... :) diz is demn seyes..i feel glad that i'm single n da fact that i have nothing to do with u anymore...
i think u can see my changes aite?thz to u buddy......u make me realize lotsa things dat i've missed up before...
*more statement?*
thanks for givin me da freedom..
but forgiveness are not sincerely uttered...
one thing i'm concern about..

why the hell is that !@#$%^ messing with my life again?
i thought that i already make a clear statement to her that i have nutink to do with u...
and dat i dun even know da current u now...
i dun befriend with u..
i dun keep contact with u...
hey!i even delete ur num which i never memorized..
wuts more??
i oso deleted everything that have u in it...
pictures???videos???memories??
sorry...all have been dump in the big thrash bin!!
so wut the big mess???

if she's fuckin worried of losing u..
then go messed up with ur fiancee la...
not me...
wrong person okek..

note for u lil bi** : i dun go for sombody's rights @ hak...
not dat desperate as i hv sumting more valuable than him for me to go after..he had shown he is not worthy to go after...sooo..u can keep him...F.O.C jer aku kasi....

OoOOpps??
kau taw x FOC tu ape??
ahahahhahaha g bukak kamus la weh...




No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini