24 December 2010

skeleton


MIXED EMOTIONS

That is all i can say...
i wish i can say more than that two words..
but it aint easy...
it aint easy to open up the closet and let others see the skeleton...
its been hidden in the closet for 20years..
and i wonder 
to whom will i let it be seen...
it's hard to deal with it alone..
and it is difficult too in sharing it with others...
will i be able to handle my own evil,ugly n 'funny' skeleton?

i really wish i can have someone like Jade..
just like what Trisy have...
ranting all the way till night drop dead...
someone to catch her when she is down...
who will be my Jade?
who will be catching me if i am down?
hmmmmm

he wont be able to be my Jade
 if i am unable to let him see my rusty old skeleton...
it seems like,
there are quite few things that i've been putting it invisible in order to live sanely...
and i wonder when will i deal with it...
it's hard to live in misty facts...
yet,
I were asked to gently handle others feeling..
sigh~
when will everything ends?

only God Knows it aite...
sabar je la~

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini