26 December 2010

Mati itu pasti,tapi bersediakah kita?


6 hours of waiting and the medical process finally finished...

it was a long wait...and somehow it is worth waiting...
quite a lot of procedures that have to be done before i can finally meet the 'doctors pakar'...yeah two doctors!
while waiting for my number to be called, i managed to finished one * Al-Islam * magazine.. and a few pages of The Malay Dilemma...

My dilemma (not exactly dilemma,more to *muhasabah diri* ) started when the pharmacist @ counsellor at the pharmacy keep babbling to me...

The conversation occurs in Malay

Doc : Adik,adik perlu jaga betul-betul kesihatan..ambil ubat ni betul-betul...ubat ni untuk kelangsungan hidup..salah cara pakai,boleh mati..


Adik : oh boleh bawa mati ek? (in my heart *i dun like to rely on medicine!* )


Doc : ya la...ok now....listen and watch this ... *bla3*

Well...it's not about the disease that bothers me...redha je..
but then...her words really makes me thinking....

The word of die @ death really struck me...

at the moment...i wonder...
how will i die?
is this HIS sign@cue for me to start searching my way back to HIM before I die?
will my death cause be my current disease?

and with all the accidents that happen currently...
i do feels afraid of death...
i keep praying to Allah to take my soul,my lives in a proper way..
just like Tok Mak atleast...
i dont want to die in a car accidents etc2...
i rather die because of my current disease...



but at another thoughts...
i started thinking...
'layak ke aku nak mati elok2...jalan lurus suci putih bersih pun belum jumpa..klau jumpa pun masih bersemak samun..ada hati nak mati elok2 kan..kalau nak mati dalam iman..cari la keimanan tu dulu'

hell yeah..the devil and angel keep fighting with each other....
and to add up to the story...
just now during maghrib, my family received one news of a friend's loss...
her daughter and her father (grandfather of the dead person) died at the same time this evening...
and again..
it is about death...

Mati itu pasti....
Tidak terlepas barang sesaat andai mati sudah menghampiri....
Tapi,di saat kematian masih dikaburi hijab,
kita masih  berketawa dan bersuka ria,
sedangkan kita belum lagi melangkah melepasi titian suratulmustaqin...
Adakah kita terdiri antara golongan manusia-manusia yang kerugian?


Astaghfirullahala'zim
subhanallah
Laa haula wala qu wata i'la billahil azizila'zim

sudah bersediakah kita?

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini