30 December 2008

QUESTIONAIRE

We were always faced with lotsa question through out our life...
everything we do will start with a question...
our life relates with question...
have we eat?have we sleep? have we take a bath etc2....
question is not only asked towards our self...but to sum1 else oso...
but then,do u ever feel sick and bored of asking question??
do ever feel give up of asking question and gaining the answers?
do u ever??as long as u live,have u ever feel dat way??

well i do...rite now..i'm sick of asking too many questions on what is happening and whats goin to happen...i'm sick of being nice and be the only one who struggle to save the situation...
i'm having problem with myself...yes i do...i do realize it.. i'm a phobiamatic trouble complicated girl who will never make things easy in her life...
well so what?cant u help me solve it?cant u help me to ease it...huh cmmon la......adoii!!!i'm really sick of asking u things...i'm really give up..do u know dat??can't u help me a lil bit rite here???!
i duno know how thick my patients left for you...i'm afraid it wont be long enof...i need to go to ICU...intensive CARE unit!hahah stupid of me!craze of me!keep mumbling stupid things in here...but i do hope miracles will happen in the short time...i'm a normal human..i have my own limitation...help me b4 its tooooo late...

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini