20 January 2010

i feel the changes in wind~

today was a very devastating day...
sumhow my day has been make up by someone special in my life... :)
thy words..thy advice...and thy encouragement helps me a lot...

i'm in the team... *i guess*
i still feels half hearted to enter the team...
but somehow..
i chose to follow the flow...
with you as my booster...
i'll do it as long as u think i can do it... :)

*how am i suppoz to hate u when all i know...i juz loved you no matter what..and in all condition...*

may god bless u with happiness dear...
Let HIM do the rest of the job...
i'll be there for you in any circumstances to support you...
that's all i can do to show my sincerity..

i

1 comment:

EL90 said...

err i cant undrstnd what u r trying to say..cuz i cant read chinese meh... but my frenz said dat u r trying to say sumting like

"bila sesorang punya isi hati boleh menerima 2 perkara pada masa serentak, maka seseorang itu boleh menjadi lebih bernilai.."


well..idk whether i should b grateful for dat..sumhow...i'll stay strong for him... :)

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini