28 January 2010

Tennis tourament

Tennis Tournament....

hihihihi

the tournament starts yesterday...
i play for single...
i lost to kak pah n li shan..
but i still won the rank when i manage to beat up anisah...

it was quite tight...
keep 'ducing'...
i hate it when i get duce....
cuz it makes the game longer....
and it is !@#$%^& tiring ...

i didnt expect to play today...
cuz they text me n said dat i'll be playing tomorrow..
but still, i went down to the court to be the photographer...

suddenly...they called me n asked me to play...
sabarrr je la...

i didnt bring my racket along...
and luckily i didnt wear jeans just now...
then when my times come...
i just borrow the racket from abg fahmi...
fuhh selamat~

1st place : kak pah vs me = 6-1
2nd place : li shan vs me = 6-4
3rd place :me vs anisah = 6-2

hihihi walaupun tmpt ke 3...
puas atiii maen~ :D
kira ok la tuuu...
syukur pada ALLAH swt yg memberi rezki.. :D


today, my game was better then yesterday...
i bring down the mp3 with me plus retro wasnt there...
so my focus falls to the game...
yesterday..
when he was there...
i cant focuz on the game...
i was so damn nervous and his presence make my knee shaking...
ngeee i hate it when i felt that way....
koya punya mamat...
i think..he also couldnt manage to stay focus on his game...
ngeee ntahla...
but i hate the felink soo demn much...
i dun want to feel dat way...
i think...i really need to send my heart to the workshop...hahahha



No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini