03 October 2009

wasiat ke

'music kiss my life..you are my sweetest nightingale but i can't hear you here no more...'

i had a dream..
once that bother me a lot..
feeling dumbsy for awhile after waking up...

*WTH was i dreamin just now??!!*

i took 30 min to generate my mind...
it affected me...
i'm afraid if it turn to reality..
cuz if it happen,i dont know how to deal with it...
i wish i can kill...
but in the dreams..me myself was just standing at the corner and stare in disbelief...

9o'clock....(p.m)

hyst,honey,abe ensem,ulwise and me went to LIVERPOOL at batu lancang..
suddenly feeling like eating its nasi lemak..
we choosed to sit at the open place/air...
nice weather tonite..
but the moon is blocked by the cloud...
somehow,while i was bz gorging myself...
my head tilt up...
where's the star??

*hmm there it is..*

there's only one star visible to my sight...
solemnity feel my lungs...

i dun know what i feel..
afraid..angry...sad...annoyed..hatred...and loved are all combined together...
today, i managed to finish my novel written by Xarine - bintang-bintang ke syurga...

lovey-dovey islamic novel...it helps me a lot in 'uslah-ing' myself and 'usrah-ing' my self... (apa punya bahasa la aku bedal en..:D)

sangat best...novel tu la...
tapi bila baca novel tu..
ada satu rasa yang hadir.
yang buat aku takut..
tatawu nk ckp cane..
rasa tu bergetar hebat tatkala baris2 ayat dalam novel tu aku baca...
adakah ini jawapan kepada istikharah ku?
wallahualam..
the story,the characters,the message,the characteristics and the fate that lies beyond...
make me feel struck by the sentence...
aku x bersedia lagi..
aku cuak gila *h1n1* skang ni...

aku x berani nak mengambil risiko..
tapi aku takut..
sangat2 takut...
hati tetiba gelisah x sudah smpaiii skang...
masa MARD call,rasa tenang sket sbb terlari perhatian....
tapi skang hati aku kembali rasa berdebar2...
seperti ada something yang akan terjadi...
aku takut giler...
kalau jadi pape kt aku..
tolong repot polis ek..
huhuhu

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini