24 January 2009

EASINESS AT LAST....

You Are My DesTiny

afta i called kayzier laz nite...my HEART and SOUL feel better today...as for me....things are getting better...although i still dun knw how better it will be...but i'm glad....doa aku dimakbulkan...alhamdullillah....i know n i hope things will be better....i hv to bear the consequences....he told me that im so stubborn...i hv a different spirit....i'm so special and he is afraid of hurting me more....my stubborness and my spirit struck him....and the fact that still get me goin today...is you....its you who burn my spirit....its you who always make me motivate myself...

You used to ask me...what make me sooo enthusiast...why i loved u soo much...you are nothing...u r not special...


ermmm well im da one who need to judge u...not u...now i will answer ur question....
u know me more than i do...u know me inside out...i cant hide anything from u...ur heart is mine...mine is yours....i hardly fall for someone...once i fall for u, it is forever...unless God has stated that we are not fated together...i loved you for who u r...from the beginning till now...i dun fall for kayzier..i fall for u..maybe u r thinking that u r not special enof for me...but somehow, u r very special in my life...u r da only one who can make me laugh,sad,angry,happy....its you...you r the one who hold my heart..you are like air...i cant live without you....my heart..my soul...is yours...dont mess things up....juz follow the flow...i'll always be beside you as long as u want me to be ur eve...i want u to be my adam....i'll always be there for you...

HMM WHY MUST I SACRIFICE LOTSA THINGS FOR U??

when we are in relationship...we cant expect our partner to give what we wanted...
but we must give everything we could to make our loved ones happy...
dont asked..but give it to them....
in a relationship..we muz know how to tolerate...
be patient...trust your loves....
love is hurt...when u want to feel to be love...you must be ready to be hurt...
human are not perfect..we must accept people for who they are....
love is about sacrifices...when you see ur loved ones is happy..nutink else you wanted to ask for...
we will juz want to see our love ones to be happy...

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini