15 November 2009

kecederaan mental dan fizikal di luar tanggungjawab saya~!

life is not that beautiful after all eh??

people can judge me...people can hate me...
people can say anything about me...
say that im not dat gud after all..
well,is there any perfect people here??

you...yeah you ...the one reading my posts...
do you know me??
if you said that you are one of my closest friend, do you think you know me inside out??
how confidence are you about that??

life is not that beautiful..
this is a real world...
i know i shouldnt give up being nice to others...
but can you tell me for how much longer should i be patient?

it cant be denied...
rasullallah mengajar kita unt jd org yg bersbr dlm mnerima ujian...
i'm not dat perfect..
im learning to be a real muslimah...
hate me for who i am..
cuz i dun care...
things happen for reason...
i do have true frenz in ma life...

i dun give a damn for what u r saying at my back..
cuz, u dun costs my time..
u r not important in my life...
i do hv my own a**hole babe...
dun worie..
i am one of doz who is feeling frustrated living in this world surrounded with people who doesnt worth my time...

mine ur own business...
da pesan..jgn bca tp nk bca...kcederaan mental dan fizikal adalah tanggungjawab sendiri...
i have my own business to take care off..
one thing for sure...
i wont be da one all of you used to know me...
its not that easy..
life is hard
i'm like a butterfly still stuck in my warm cocoon...

and i wish i wont get up...
stuck rite here still waitink for miracles to happen...
HLOVATE...
LIve life love...
or life life hate??
love and hate is part and parcel of life...
nobody's perfect...
not excluding you...
everyone have their own up's n down in their life...
u dun have the rite to comment ...
but thz for thy advice..
sy akan muhasabah diri blk...
tq

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini