02 November 2009

virgin??

He's not virgin!

*gasp*

My FEAR has become a reality...
i was damn furious when i heard the story...
how could you clanz...you betrayed me...
i thought you are different..
you act like one..
but finally you proved me wrong...

trix,rein and syaz was there...
she told me bout you...

jaw dropped in disbelief..
'biar betik mamat ni cenggini...'
tried to give my sweetest and cynical smile to her story...

rein was telling me about you..the only things that enter my minds just the words engaged-owned-other courses-like-hp's num..oh shoot!WTH is she talking about...i can't generate anymore...

rein : what's up zern?why are you asking bout clanz?
zern : nothing,just curious...i've just noticed him yesterday..he looks weirds...i never knew he exists before (fake smile and giggle)
rein : ouhh..well zern, he's not available..he had already engaged...but there's one girl has a crushed on him..he told me so...did you know that girl?she's from your course la...
zern : *fake smile again* sorry i dont know anything bout it...there are hundreds people from my course aite?it is impossible for me to know all of em...hihihi
rein : oh yeah..*smile* k sorry zern,gtg...syaz is waiting for me there...daaa~

after she dissappears from my sight...
i felt as if my heart going to explode...
it beats faster than ever...and i wish i can strangle someone...

"TRIX!!!did you hear that??how could he!i thought he was different..i wish i can strangle him right away!urghh!!!shooot man!he promised me not to tell anyone about our friendship..
but now, he has mistaken my intention...what make he think that i like him?"

"err common zern,do you really believes that story?mayb she was just making up things...chill babe...forget about what happen..let us go and get an ice-cream...it is on me...common..." she hold zern's hand and drag her off from the cafeteria.. then both of them head their way to the baskin robbin and had their ice cream there...

Both of them continue talking till they arrive at the baskin robbin's. They ordered two choc's ice-cream and choose a place near the window..

zern was quite upset with the news she just received...
she likes him..he would be a great friends..but somehow, he betrayed her trust...what else can she says?life can't always be as we wanted...sometimes, we don't get what we want and sometimes, we get what we didnt asks for...that's life my dear....
whatever happen, we need to verily after each difficulties because things happen for reasons...

zern was looking out the window...with her mp3's stuck in her ears *habit*, she is trying to untangle the new crisis she had.Looking out at the pavement, she enjoyed watching little kids running here and there without any worries of real life crisis..

'god, i miss my childhood...there are zero problems to think of...i wish i can change places with them..


To be continue....

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini