24 September 2009

3rd day raya...



Raya with my fwenz...feeling alive and save with them...


makan2 and bergelak ketawa...

times for family pulekkk...

my cousins...

dishes...

Old Buddies one whole family

candid... cuz he is sooo demn naughty and cheeky..ngeh2

Buddies and cuzzy's

see told ya...perangai kalah bebudak..layan tgk cartoons...

me with kakak(adik Abg Arn)... guess what? she's only 15...duhh
i know la i awet muda...ngeh3

my gang...ngeh3 smua da besar dgn jayanya..hahahha

memories...one we will never forget..
because he is soo naughty...
my rise and fall are with him...
because he always push me and at the same time save me..
my big bro...ngeh4..

Attribute...
nik,nine,adibah,families,abg arn,kakak,nasrul,naufal... suppoz ly ada dua org lagi..tp diorg x datang...yana n adik x dtg..klau x ckup geng larh...

No comments:

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini