29 October 2010

another day

today is a bad day...
not in terms of the environment...
but my heart... 
the pain keeps lingering there and does not want to go away...
maybe it is one of the sign for PMS XD
for those who does not understand what PMS means...
here is one of the meaning 
XD
another meaning?


still could not understand it??
heck!
it is famously known as
MOOD SWING dude.... XD
everything seems wrong...
everyone manage to annoy me today...
well it's a LIE..not everyone..but a few of em..
keep making jokes and poking me...
on my normal day..i would be glad to entertain their jokes


ahh tanak citer dah pasal tu..  :|

XD 

...................................................................................................................


ape pun...
tutorial last dengan seniors tu mmg best
rasa sedih sbb pas ni da x jmpa diorg da
isk
ye la...mmg la aku geram asek kena usikk jee
tapi ttp akan rindu kat semua orang...
rasa sedih sgt2 la...
pas ni da xde orang da nak usik2..mengusik2...terusik bagai....
ingat semua orang ke sekepala dengan kita dan rela hati diusik dan terusik?
hahaha


let the pictures speak on behalf of me la ek


well,
here is some of the pixs during tutorial tea party
enjoy it 
i dun want to talk about how i felt today..
it sux


lets enjoy the pixca pulak ok?
well
this one was compiled by abg zulfariezi..

my characteristic as what my classmates commented

my classmates said, i am :
Kind
Matured
Good Friend
Fast Thinker
Outspoken (i AM!)
Thinker
Hardworking
Connecting people 
Responsible
Creative
Friendly
Famous
Efficient
Good Manager
Leadership Intelligent

seriously..
i did not know that i really possess all these characteristics..
huhu
thz guys....
semoga ia menjadi satu doa... =)
lebiu lahhh

abg zulfariezi cakap..
"cik pelangi, klau perasan, words tu ada sket je...i masukkn satu2 je...yg ada similar comment tu, i x masukkan..x muat..nant tak kemas"
aa lebih kurang gtu la apa yg dia cuba sampaikan..
huhuh 
thz neway...
:)

the junior compiled the characteristic commented by the seniors and vice versa...
abg zul compiled my characteristic..
and i compiled abg Foo's characteristic...
huhuhuhu

neway,
i didnt take my pix with him (abg zulfariezi)...
huuhuuu
bukan xnk...
tapi segan...
oohhh saya jugak seorang yang sangat pemalu..
dengan sesetgh orang je cik pelangi jadi sngt bising dan kecoh...
anyway, thz ek abg zulfariezi...
 =)
the seniors TEYL 1...

Us TESOL 2
with our positive values on the A4 Papers commented by each of us
Miss letch : do bring this with you guys to sydney XD
Happy tapi xde mood..
senyum pun cam x ikhlas je kan...
huuuuu
then....
my mum came and take me for lunch...
jalan2...
n shopping!
butt
i really dun like shopppink!
gilak bosan!
cam nak merusuh je tepi jalan tuuu

to make sure i dont die of boredom...
i took few pictures of PENANG...



campbell st.

From Campbell st.
then we went to Queensbay Mall to have our lunch
where???
here!
XD

my mum and her friends
you guys must have wondered rite why on earth my mum was suddenly in Penang??
huhuhu
she came here to visit me lah...
im goin to sit for my exam this Monday rite?
so she came to spend some time with me...
XD

my mom bought me this book...


hahah not the ELT book!
my mom bought me the Malay Dilemma ..
the one that i wanted badly....
But i am in dilemma...
Malay dilemma
between to study and to relax XD


1 comment:

nadeshiko said...

fuiiyooh!! buku tu best!! nak baca~~ xDD

Tinggalkan Jejak di sini